We're pleased to offer the following services in our Encinitas Veterinary Clinic:
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
- Vaccination - Protection against disease such as distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus, rabies, feline leukemia and others.
- Behavior Advice - Practical behavior advice and treatment of common behavioral issues and neural disorders.
- Older Pets - We can help with the management of geriatric pets.
- Cancer - The diagnosis and treatment of cancer in your pet.
- Diagnostics - Our diagnostic modalities include digital radiology, ultrasound and video endoscopy.
- Prevention - Flea, heartworm, intestinal parasite and tick preventions available for any lifestyle.
- Health Certificates - Domestic and International certificate according to your specific consulate are available with an exam. Some countries require more services to be done than others in preparation for travel. Please inquire to the respective consulate in advance.
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation (VOM)- Reestablishment of nerve communication to induce healing.
- Veterinary Cold Laser Therapy (VCLT)- Healing technologies using non-cutting or "cold" lasers.
- Surgical Procedures- Our doctors are capable of doing many surgeries- anywhere from spaying and neutering- to gastric and orthopedic procedures.
Santa Fe Animal Clinic accepts payment via Cash, Telecheck, Care Credit, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. So that we can continue to provide you with high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Santa Fe Animal Clinic offers discounted services to senior citizens and US Military members. Please call us for more information.